Throughout her entire career, Racheal has handled matters both in and out of the courtroom, from simple to highly complex transactions and disputes. She is admitted to practice in all state courts of Minnesota, the Minnesota Federal District Court, and the North and South Dakota District Courts.
Racheal has spent her career working on a variety of real estate matters including commercial and residential sales, leases, title examination, actions to clear title, Torrens matters and construction related disputes. She counsels her clients on the business and legal aspects of the purchase and sale of property and works effectively with developers, cities, and other governmental subdivisions throughout the development process.
Racheal has represented business entities of all types, including banks, other financial institutions, real estate developers, construction contractors, manufacturers, information technology firms, hair salons and other service based start-ups. She helps her clients anticipate potential conflicts and reduce the risk of contested legal claims. Racheal’s clients appreciate her cooperative and creative approach to working with multiple parties and competing interests.
Racheal prides herself on getting things done effectively and efficiently without making solutions more complex or expensive than they truly need to be. She encourages her clients to ask questions so they understand not only the law, but also the process. When litigation is necessary, Racheal ensures her clients understand both the benefits and the potential costs of going to court, so they can best decide how to proceed.
- State Court: Minnesota; South Dakota; North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law
- B.S., Environmental Studies and Resources and Environmental Protection, University of Minnesota
- Real Property Law Specialist
- Minnesota Examiner of Titles Association, Vice Chair
- Examiner of Titles, McLeod County, Minnesota
- Deputy Examiner of Titles, Carver County, Minnesota
- Board Member, The Community Foundation for Carver County
- Past President, Eighth District Bar Association
- Past Ethics Investigator, Eighth District Ethics Committee, under the direction of the Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility
- Former Assistant Director, Athletic Compliance, University of Minnesota
- Coach for children’s athletic activities
- Sunday school teacher
- Emanuel Lutheran School PTL Vice President