For more than 50 years, Melchert Hubert Sjodin has helped governmental entities with their legal needs. Our clients include counties, cities and school districts. We have a significant municipal law practice and attorneys in our firm act as city attorneys for several of the municipalities we represent.
In the course of representing our governmental clients, we have developed experience with a wide range of legal issues that affect public entities including:
- Condemnation and eminent domain laws
- Conditional use, including zoning
- Government data practices
- Land use regulation, including ordinances, zoning, variances and right of way
- Meeting procedure and public hearings
- Property taxation, abatement and appeals
- Public finance
- Public labor and employment law
- Roads and utility easements
- Sewer and water systems
- Water, wastewater and sewer regulations and management
Call on our broad experience today for help with any of you legal needs. Our municipal law attorneys can be reached at (952) 442-7700.