Brad keeps his clients for a long time. He has over 30 years of experience practicing law in the western-metro areas. A co-managing partner and attorney in the Real Estate Practice Group at Melchert Hubert Sjodin, Brad has played an important role in building that practice and the firm’s affiliated title agency, Title Mark, to a depth that he believes is unmatched in the industry.
Brad feels that, “we excel at the large transactions, but we are also a resource to handle a twist in an otherwise straightforward transaction. People aren’t afraid to call us to help them simplify or review an issue, and we examine more titles than any law firm.” Working with individuals or businesses and institutions on real estate matters satisfies Brad’s taste for variety. He had his own practice out of law school and this entrepreneurial spirit shows up when he advises clients on growth strategies. “We help them set up systems so they get better at what they do and grow. Then we grow, so it works for everyone,” he says.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
- B.S. University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Real Property Law Specialist
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eighth District Bar Association
- Presents to real estate professionals and banking groups on 1031 exchanges, construction lending, title insurance, commercial title insurance, and other industry trends
- Member, Waconia Rotary
- Member, Waconia Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Norwood Young America Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Island View Golf Club
- Member, Cokato Chamber of Commerce
- Advisory Board, Ridgewater College