A founding member of Melchert Hubert Sjodin, Dave Hubert has provided a steady influence of integrity and efficiency at the firm since 1969. He has also provided four decades of leadership in the growing cities of Watertown, Mayer and New Germany as their city attorney.
“We do a great deal of municipal work at the firm. There are new laws every year that affect cities, so we work closely with city administrators and city planners to point out the changes and what they mean for planning,” he says.
Practicing in just about every area of civil law over the years, Dave now focuses a majority of his time on municipal work, probate and estate administration, real estate transactions, and drafting will and trust documents. He believes in guiding each transaction expeditiously so that clients can get on with their lives with a sense of closure.
- J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- B.A., Political Science and History, Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eighth District Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Real Estate and Probate Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Trust Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Former Board Member, Mayer Lutheran High School Foundation