Jason is a zealous advocate for his clients who listens to their needs and works hard to achieve the best outcome for them in a timely and cost-effective manner. He strives to provide his clients with exceptional service and exceptional results every time.
He is an active member in his community serving on the Board of Directors of Glencoe Development Association, Inc. since 2011. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Stevens Seminary Foundation, a former member of the McLeod County Child Protection Team, and a former member of the McLeod County Zero Adult Provider (ZAP) Initiative. Jason is a past President of the Eighth District Bar Association, and a member of the Minnesota State and McLeod County Bar Associations. He previously served as a coach for the Glencoe-Silver Lake High School Mock Trial team.
A native of Glencoe, Minnesota, Jason received his B.A. in Business Administration from Augsburg College and his J.D. from Hamline University School of Law. He was a member of the Hamline Journal of Public Law & Policy from 2004-2006. He joined Melchert Hubert Sjodin in 2015 after practicing law with a firm in Glencoe for the previous nine years.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- J.D., Hamline University School of Law
- B.A., Business Administration, Augsburg College
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eighth District Bar Association
- Past President
- Past President Elect
- Past Secretary
- McLeod County Bar Association
- Past Attorney Coach, Mock Trial
- Publication: The Past, the Present and the Future of Pro Bono: Pro Bono as a Tax Incentive for Lawyers, Not a Tax on the Practice of Law, 26 Hamline J. Pub. L. & Pol’y 331, 2005
- Board of Directors, Glencoe Development Association, Inc.
- Board of directors, Stevens Seminary Foundation
- Past Member, McLeod County Child Protection Team
- Past Member, McLeod County Zero Adult Provider (ZAP) Initiative