Katie understands that an attorney’s job is to serve in the best interest of others. She works hard to build relationships with her clients and provide them with individualized solutions to meet their needs. She listens carefully to her clients and asks the necessary questions needed to move forward. Even more, she posses the diligence and knowledge required to address several client issues simultaneously.
Throughout her career, providing excellent client service has been Katie’s highest priority. Seeing her clients return to the firm time after after is a testament to Katie’s focus on service. Katie uses her legal expertise to help individuals, families, farmers and business owners plan for their future and preserve assets. She also helps clients with medical and disability planning.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, Summa Cum Laude
- B.S., Regis University, Magna Cum Laude, Biochemistry and Biology
- Minnesota Rising Star, Minnesota Super Lawyers (2014 – 2017)
- Probate and Trust Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Agriculture Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Elder Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eighth District Bar Association
- Ridgeview Hospital Foundation
- Board of Directors
- Finance Committee
- Endowment Committee