Lisa is a passionate and enthusiastic advocate for her clients. Well-versed in the law, she is an honest and conscientious attorney who handles cases efficiently and collaboratively. Her extensive experience in Family Law provides her with direct insight that leads her clients to better understand their options and reach their goals.
Since joining Melchert Hubert Sjodin, Lisa has expanded her practice to include estate planning, estate administration, real estate, and business law.
Lisa understands that clients turn to her for answers and assurance during stressful and uncertain times. She is committed to guiding those she serves with the best possible approach.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., Mitchell Hamline College of Law
- B.A., Metropolitan State University
- M.A.T., St. Catherine University
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Family Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eighth District Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Member, Hutchinson Rotary