David’s many years of experience in financial and project management give him the skills to advise his clients on the intricacies of estate planning and long-term care. David helps his clients understand that estate planning should include both having an effective distribution plan in place and saving money.
David makes building long-term relationships a priority and prides himself on representing multiple generations of the families he serves.
David works with clients to create an estate plan that works best for their situation and that carries out each client’s wishes, whether that involves establishing health care directives, powers of attorney, beneficiary designations, wills and trusts, or use of other estate planning tools. He also helps family members navigate the probate and trust administration process. In addition, David has experience in real estate transactions, particularly those involved with the estate planning process, preservation of assets for the next generation, and succession planning.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
- B.A., Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
- Probate and Trust Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Elder Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eighth District Bar Association
- Board Member, SW Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Chaska Rotary