Marcia Willmsen is the Firm Administrator for Melchert Hubert Sjodin and is based in the Waconia office. In this role, Marcia is responsible for:
- Human Resources, including staffing and policies
- Working with the firm’s Controller to maintain benefit plans and records, prepare the annual budget and approve accounts payable
- Overseeing technology and coordinating support for the firm
- Negotiating contracts on behalf of the firm
- Overseeing client relations, business development and marketing
She is a member of the national Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), and the ALA Minnesota Chapter. Prior to joining Melchert Hubert Sjodin in 2014, Marcia was employed by the partner-owned title company for sixteen years as a closer and office manager. Along with conducting closings, Marcia worked closely with the managing attorney in administering all aspects of the title agency.
Marcia is an active member of her church, serving in both leadership and educational roles. In her free time, Marcia enjoys hiking, knitting, music, and spending time with family and friends.