Quinn focuses his practice on municipal law. He recognizes the important work municipalities do and the great impact local government has on its citizens. Quinn works with his clients to come up with effective solutions for their legal issues.
Before joining the firm, Quinn was a staff attorney with the League of Minnesota Cities, where he gained extensive experience assisting cities with numerous legal issues, including data practices, open meeting law, and licensing.
A native of Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Quinn currently resides in Plymouth. He regularly plays hockey and is a violist in the Northern Symphony Orchestra.
- J.D., magna cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law
- B.A., cum laude, Economics and History, University of Minnesota
- Mitchell Hamline Mentor Program
- Minnesota Association of City Attorneys
- Member of the Northern Symphony Orchestra